Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Week 1 Baby!!

My first week of P90X has been fabulous. Very fun actually. One day, I had to wake up at 4:15 A.M. to work out before work!!

The eating part of the plan really took effort the first day. I didn't ever feel hungry because I'm allowed so much food. I was very happy about that. I didn't journal hardly at all just because of busyness but now that I have the hang of the plan, I will do a better job next week.

Week 1 STATS:

I stepped on the scale and my weight was 140 lbs!! I stepped off and on again twice and both the second and third times it said 139.8!! I haven't seen 138 in a LONG time!!

It also said 32% body fat!

I am down 2.6lbs in the first week.

P90X has been awesome so far!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing your first week! My week 1 is tomorrow - it's been so wonderful! I'm doing really well with my nutrition - I'm following the program to the letter to make sure I get optimal results :) Good luck to you - I can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete