Monday, September 7, 2009

Core Synergistics=Death

Hahaha! This workout is waaay super fun! I really do enjoy it. About halfway through, I want to throw up. I've never had an at-home DVD that's able to do that.

Praise God for the putting the fun in this!

Yesterday was a my rest day. I did rest, not do Stretch X.

There was a HOMEMADE ICE CREAM SOCIAL at Church last night. Ask me how many bowls I had.

We went to my sister-in-law's. They grilled, we ate. I did well. Half a piece of sausage and watermelon. There was my fave, chips and guacamole....yummy!! I didn't have any though, it's so not worth it. I'm committed to this for the 90 days! I want a flat stomach very badly!! I know it'll come at a price.

My first week has been awesome, honestly, not hard at all!!

Hope everyone had a fabulous Labor Day and has a great week!! :)

Out.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kirsty!!! I can't believe I "lost" your blog address for a while but now I've found it! YAY! I can't WAIT to read it and catch up with you!! I LOVE Core Synergestics!

    ReplyDelete